I need three spoons of sugar and a glass full of liquid to get over you

Thursday 10 June 2010


well this is my tuesday's outfit (without the socks, haha). I actually took a picture of my today's outfit but my camera seemed to not like it and deleted it itself, haha. Imagine me with a rose lace top, black highwaisted skirt and sandals, heh :p

and yesss, one more schoolday! I feel so, so, so weird! Then one week of exams and nearly 11weeks summerholidays! Oh gosh, I can't remember any time that I've wanted summerholidays that badly! I'm just so happy when I have my report, with hopefully some good marks on it and then I can just enjoy summerrrr.
when are your summerholidays? x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)