Everytime we touch-

Sunday 20 June 2010

Hey sweethearts!
I'm sorry that my last posts weren't that interesting, but actually my life is a little boring :p I'm staying at home for the rest of the day, so I'm also too lazy to put my contacts in, dress myself specially or use make-up :D I'm still half in my pyjama, posting this and I'm getting cold right now!
My plans for today;
- take a hooot bath with a lot of soap bubbles (mmh so long since my last one!)
- tidy my room, maybe take pictures for the room-post?
- bake a cake for my brother (he needs one for tomorrow, they have something special in school)
- maybe go to Echternach, don't know yet.

Some pictures from Lookbook, as I don't have any to show you.

I'd wear it exactly the same!

What's it with everybody having awesome wedges and I don't? ):

I've been looking for shorts like that for aaaaaaages!
Anybody knows where I can get similar wedges and shorts? Let me know then :D

PS: I'm the official friday-blogger on Words of our mouth. Check it out! x

1 comment

  1. ech hun bal den selwejten short am bloen ;)
    zara!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)