She likes to be my bittersweet love

Friday 25 June 2010


My today's outfit. I found those cute socks some time ago in my closet and decided that I'd have to wear them, they're so adorable :D So I wore them today when I went to town this morning to go to the library (I bet I sound like a nerd right now but I actually always find good books and movies there!) and meet Z for less than two hours. I had a delicious Ice Age (It's like a Frappuccino) and had a good and relaxed conversation :) Then I went to my brother's school (He now still has a week of school, haha :D) and went home with him & mum.
We had delicious cheesefondue and I think I'm now gonna lay outside in the bikini, read one of my 'new' books, listen to music and pray for a little tan :p x

2 comments

  1. wuua, di strëmp sin sou süss :O
    an dann sin ier allenzwee Nerds ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're lucky to have that kind of schedule!So jealous here..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)