Thursday 24 June 2010

Hello you all out there!
I'm really really sorry for the lack of posts those last days. It's not that I have nothing to write about (woaaah) but that I really really don't have any time :O I took lots of pictures and had lots and lots of fun the last few days but like I said, not enough timee!
What my week looked like 'til today:

Monday Went to Town with Mum & V (as I already told you)
Tuesday Had a relaxed day, went out in the evening, had the most amazing night ever!
Wednesday My Bestfriend was at my place since she came home with me after we went out. We took some pictures and enjoyed the (finally!) hot weather :D In the evening I watched Step Up and Final Destination 1 with V which were both great :)
Thursday Today I went to Echternacherbrück, to the open air pool and I got a little, little, little tan, heh and had lots of fun :)

I think I have pictures from every of those days (woaaah again) but I'm still at V's place right now, so I'll post them as soon as possible :D So don't wonder if there'll maybe be a bunch of photoposts those next days, without a lot of text ;)

See you! x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)