you're my toxic valentine

Saturday 26 June 2010



[1] this is what my hair looks like when I wash it, quickly (but not completely) dry it and have it in a knot for the whole day & night. All wavy :D even tough it doesn't stay for really long :/
[2] My today's outfit, simple but cute :) Top+Bikini are from H&M, skirt's from Springfield, bought in Lisbon.

Today my grandmas and my uncle are coming and we're gonna have a little bbq. I'm really looking forward to it because I'm already damn hungry + I helped my dad preparing everything, mmmh.
There's nothing more to say for the moment, I think I should work a little on my tan, so see you later!

Ask me on my formspring, doesn't matter what, I'm bored :p here.

4 comments

  1. well you're on holiday :P you're chillin and stuff and luxo ppl study like crazy for the last tests and stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty! Hope you have a lovely weekend dear xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) thanks ,but it's not about followers..It's just..I don't really like too many people on the internet knowing about my life..aha don't try to understand!But I'll see..it might be just my mood lately cos of school and stuff -.-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)