j'adore, j'adore

Tuesday 15 June 2010

Hey sweethearts!
Just a quick post without pictures. I took pictures yesterday, from my outfit and the whole afternoon, but I'm at Vic's place right now and forgot my camera at home, so no pictures now :)
I don't really have anything extremly interesting to tell, just that I had my germanexam on monday which went quite good, biology today which was okay aswell and french which I'm still pissed about because we had an absolutely idiotic text about a story and we had to finish it but it didn't even make sence -_-
I just finished studying chemistry with V, it's suuuch a boring subject and I'm not sure about passing the compo which I have tomorrow.. I have english aswell tomorrow, but that should be very easy :)
I leave you with some pretty pictures, I'll do a real update as soon as possible! x

awesome cardigan!

i'm in need of those shoessssss!

i want the whole outfit :D

3 comments

  1. dat man ech och, sou gudd wéi et geet..

    schéiiiiin schong! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i Love your blog!:)
    all these pictures are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)