Friday 4 June 2010

I'm pretty bored at the moment, so I'm sitting in front of our computer, eating chocolate and going through onlineshops (boohoo, miss selfridge, missguided, new look..) I saw soo many pretty dresses, skirts and cute cropped shirts :D And boohoo.com isn't expensive at all! I feel like buying the whole shop, haha :p I remember having a white, size L shirt in my wardrobe, and I'm really thinking about cutting it off and drawing/writing something random on it.. like I said, I'm bored :D


(I'm sorry for the bad quality, but the pictures were soooo small, so I tried to pull them a little bit bigger..)

1 comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)