chain-addict

Saturday 26 June 2010

Some time ago, I bought tons and tons and tons (for altogether around 6€!) of chain but totally forgot it. I bought different kinds of chain & this evening, I was bored by sitting on the table, I finally made myself a sort of bracelet-ring-thingie, hehe :p aswell, I thread leather tape through one of the chains. These are the results:

I can wear them as necklace, belt or bracelet :)

Really like it, I just think that I should find a way to kind of fix the ring-part more, hmm.
Like it? x

EDIT:
I just got 25€ from my grandma, gonna save it all up for spain. I'll get 50€ from mum, 50€ from dad, I have around 80€ on my account +hopefully the ~25€ from KK'll arrive soon aswell. means: 50+50+80+25= 205€, waaaah :D:D

4 comments

  1. haha your ring thingy looks pretty cool :)
    Well yeah I'll think about it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like it! and your nail colour o: x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like it! hehe, and your nail colour o: x

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha egal(;
    iio, ej wollt och mol e bessen ketten do kaafen goen, se hun wkl meega vill do:D
    ech well mer nemlej ger eppes fir an dhoer, en bracelet an eng ketten domader man(:
    holiiidayss sooon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)