Thursday 10 June 2010


oh and yes, I finally bought wedges for the summer! they're from H&M and were 30€ which is okay :) They're about 10cm high but that's alright, haha :D

I feel like apologizing that I haven't posted that much those last days, but I didn't have any time, also because of studying, or didn't have any inspiration :/
GNTM final tonight with K+V! Gonna have an awesome evening, just like yesterday :D I'll show you some pictures when I have them, haha :p

And: my tests went good and.. not so good, hehe. I got 9.5 in history (I'm so proud of myself, hehe :D) and 6 in geography. (wellll :p)

2 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)