casual thursday

Wednesday 30 March 2011


 Both of the cakes are hand-made, how awesome is this? And the second one has been baked by a boy - yes, our boys cook and bake! Haha:D
 Lena and me, hohoho
 
The boys - sunbathing ;)

Goooood morning! When you are reading this, I'm sitting in maths class, hehe. I finally decided to show you the pictures of last thursday, when we ate cake during maths and did nothing but lying in the sun during two hours of lunch break, haha! I don't have a lot to say, I only wish you a good thurday and I'll may post again tonight! xo


Oh and ever since I discovered this song on her blog, it's on non-stop repeat - love it!

3 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)