kiss my gentle burning bruise

Tuesday 15 March 2011



WNHJNSPDKEOPFLAS! (I don't know how to start, haha)
I don't have much to tell - here's my today's outfit which I quite liked + it was superduper comfortable. It was something between 15 and 18°C today which is AWESOME and we spent our break sunbathing and I already have some more freckles now than this morning! All in all; I had a pretty good day but it wasn't really special, heh. Now: shower, read +50pages for english (woohooo x 3000) and off to V's place! Adios amigos xo

PS: Yes, I did notice all the comments I got, containing your blog links and yes, I will check every single one out as soon as I have time - pinky promise!

6 comments

  1. i like ur jacket and leggins :D
    so cute
    xx
    sweetdifferences.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. simple.... but very girly! I like it! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair and outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you tell us how did you do your hair in these pictures?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)