schmexy mexicans

Tuesday 8 March 2011

So yesterday the guys from my maths class dressed up as mexicans, aren't they smokin hot? Just as usually when it's time to dress up, they were the attraction of the school the whole day, they walked around with mexican and german carnival music and it was great fun seeing other people looking at them as if they'd be totally nuts, hahaha! During our last period (maths!) we made a gigantic Polonaise with the people from the other maths6 class through half of the school which was simply awesome! We threw candy at the people who were sitting in the classes, sang and shouted HELAU and pissed off a guard, hahaha! We even accidentally did our polonaise in a class where they were having a maths test, woops! All in all, we had great fun and I'm sure I'll post more pictures during the weekend.

1 comment

  1. hahaha. i love this post. i saw them too, they went in my french class.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)