changes

Sunday 20 March 2011

I basically swapped my bed aganist my desk, moved my lower shelf into a corner behind my bed, fixed the mirror on top of it and arranged my long shelf to be in the middle of the room. I always kind of wanted to split my room using a shelf or something similar and I'm pretty with this result because I have a working-space and a chilling-space and in the middle of it all my beloved bed! I personally think that it's really hard to show a whole room in pictures, but I did my very best!

I'm off to V's place, xo 

3 comments

  1. wow your room is so nice i love the black n white style! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your room (: x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats so cool that you have a hand for where to put your rings. I always wanted one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)