messing around

Saturday 5 March 2011





 Hahahahhahhaha my faceexpression!






So here's an overload of pictures from this afternoon. We did around 5,5km and I felt really dead afterwards because I didn't go cycling for like 4months, ouf! Oh, and the jumpingpictures: there's something where you can test how far you can jump (compared to animals) and my brother and I thought it'd be cool to take some pictures, hehe.
I'm now enjoying Pizza and Canada Dry and trying to decide whether I should watch The Runaways or (500) Days of Summer (I don't dare to watch Hard Candy and Black Swan on my own:D)
Do you have any good moviesuggestions? Please leave any below or heeere! xo

6 comments

  1. Hard Candy isn't scary, i've seen it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can watch Black Swan alone, it's not scary at all.! It's a bit sick, though.

    THESE MovIES ARE AMAZING:
    No strings attached
    Bride Wars
    Mean Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. good pictures hehheeh love ur jump

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute photos! x

    isabelhill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. seen this blog publishing infos about kristiana?

    http://gaping-spaces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)