WEDNESDAY

Saturday 19 March 2011

 :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
 Wednesday's Outfit (weird pose, haha)
 When I was watching TV, I suddenly heard a big crash happening.. Well don't ask me what happened here:O
Bought a new mascara as well, for only 8,40, I'm pretty satisfied until now!

I'm really sorry for my lack of posts but I didn't have any time on Thursday and when I arrived home yesterday, around 5, I fell asleep infront of the TV at like half past 6, got woken up by my mum and brother who came back home, walked upstairs, jumped in my bed and fell asleep again! When I then woke up around 11, swapped my clothes against the pajama and went to sleep again, hahaha! All in all, I slept around 14 hours and I think I just filled up my batteries for the whole next week :D Wow - such a long text about me sleeping! More, hopefully more interesting posts, are coming up xo

UPDATE: I got a request on if I could explain how I did my hair in this post. I don't think there's a lot to explain, I just took my hair back and kind of turned it to a bun? Sorry, I really don't know how to explain :S

1 comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)