Bye Bye, Luxembourg!

Wednesday 8 August 2012





The pictures of myself above are just random webcam shots, I don't like making posts without pictures, soo yes. I just wanted to write a last "actual" post on here, since I'm leaving for France tomorrow morning and 99% of the posts will be scheduled (the 1% not-scheduled posts would be if I'd, by miracle, find internet anywhere). I spent my entire evening yesterday, preparing 9 posts, so there should be something new on my blog every 2 days, if not more often! That's it for now, I'm gonna finish packing now and watch the latest episode of Pretty Little Liars (no matter how busy I am, there's always a way to get 40mins off everything to squeeze in an episode of Pretty Little Liars :D)
See you guys, have a great summer! xo

1 comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)