Hair Colours

Friday 24 August 2012



Lately, I've been thinking about dying my hair, so I used this online program (it looks so real!!) to see what I'd look like with different hair colours and I really really feel like going a bit lighter. Obviously, not the lightest colour in the picture above, but like, a few shades darker.. What do you think? Oh and I clearly blame Miley for having these thoughts, I mean, how gorgeous does she look with her blonde hair? Arghh I wish I could pull off any hair colour too!!

6 comments

  1. When I saw Miley's hair I really wanted to go super blonde like her, but I truly don't think I could pull it off, hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd go for the 1 or 3 one... :)
    which online program did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually black looks the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Which site did you use? I think a few tones lighter would look great! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love miley's hair colour. if you wish to dye your hair i say go for it - it's always fun to try something new and different :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. actually I think the dark hair colour suits you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)