Today's

Monday 6 August 2012





(the picture isn't the best, but at least you get a better impression of what the velvet top looks like that I tried to show you in my last vlog)
shorts: pull and bear, top: second hand, shoes: h&m divided

Hey guys! So this is what I wore today (sorry for the tired face). I finally got to see my friend Sarah today, we went to town, caught up on eachother's news and I had a really nice afternoon! I've got big plans for tomorrow (well, not that big, but important), which I will practice for a bit more now (*hint*), so I'm off and then I'll go to sleep soon as well!

PS: Remember the online shop I told you about, called Boutine, where you can put your own outfit ideas together? Well they were so nice to feature me on their blog, so click here to read my interview!

2 comments

  1. love the shorts, check out my new blog?
    http://www.thisismyfashionland.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)