New Ins from France

Wednesday 29 August 2012

 Bershka
 H&M divided and Bershka (both from the mens' department)
 -
 H&M
 pink watch: from a random shop called la valise de Fany, black watch: flea market

 Bershka (both)
 Lily Rose
 -

 H&M (both)
-

So here are all the things that I got/bought while I was in France with my family. I'm really happy with all the things I found there, especially because some of them were on my wishlist that I posted a few days ago (denim jacket, rain coat, neon nailpolish) and

1 comment

  1. The roses bracelet is so pretty!
    i really like the iphone case, i would of chosen the same one.
    I'm going to do a little tutorial for the 'donuts' bun, so if you want check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)