Packing for France

Tuesday 7 August 2012


I just realised that I completely forgot to tell you that I'm leaving to the Bretagne (France) with my family for a bit more than two weeks on Thursday! Since I'm gonna be kind of busy tomorrow (a last minute visit at the dentist for example, since my teeth find it funny to start hurting a couple of days before we're leaving), I pretty much packed all my stuff today already.
I found out that the only way to have internet (especially with my laptop) will be that I'd have to pay like 8€ a day and I don't really feel like spending that much money.. so, I'll prepare a post for approximately every second day (tonight will be a loong evening), lots of work! Anyways, as soon as I'll get the opportunity, I might try to pop in and share some not scheduled news :)
Gotta start writing now, see ya!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)