BERLIN BUYS

Thursday 14 February 2013



 I'm really not into Guess, but when I saw these beauties, THAT cheap, I couldn't resist! I can't wait for summer!

 From Urban Outfitters. I think I'll wear it with a high waisted skirt for when I go out or so, I love how sparkly it is, hehe

 When me and a couple of girls had a small walk to get to know the streets near out hostel, we found so many lovely, small shops, which is also where I bought this purse, how cute is it?!

 Something else I bought at Urban Outfitters, I just can't not buy cute notebooks.. I don't even know what to use it for though haha!

This cardigan is also from one of the small shops near out hostel, it's wonderfully soft, I especially love the buttons.

That's all I bought, along with some underwear. Do you like what I bought? :)

5 comments

  1. all the items are really nice!

    annakatriine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing bag! :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curious to see how you'll style those jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like everything that you have bought, but my favourite is the sparkly top, it's really HOT ;-) R x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMFG LOVE THAT PURSE AND FLOWER JEANS!!! Lucky :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)