BERLIN DAY 1

Tuesday 12 February 2013

 we arrived in Berlin around 3PM after 7 long hours of a train ride and had some free time until 7PM, so we just started walking, looking at buildings and shops..

 Jo wearing a funny hat (or at least that's what we think it is haha)





 I serisously take too many pictures of buildings..
 we discovered this more than lovely, rather small shop called fluffy in one of the streets near our hostel - they had the cutest bags and clothes!
 a hairdresser for men :D
another small shop we found - I love it when shops are in cute, special buildings!
our hot chocolates with waaaaaaaay too much whipped cream ehehe

I arrived back in Luxembourg last night and I can honestly say that I had a blast in Berlin! I took almost 300 pictures in 4 days and I'll start posting them on here today, by simply taking you through the 4 days. Since it was a class trip, we did do quite a bit of cultural stuff, so there'll also be pictures regarding that in this post. I hope you like it!

1 comment

  1. Berlin has some great nightclubs but I guess you never had the chance to go. I like the architecture of Berlin too, so great to see the pics! R x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)