TURQUOISE

Sunday 24 February 2013



I originally wanted to take pictures of what I wore last night, but since the weather is everything but nice (minus degrees and snow, yuck), I simply wore jeans and a top, nothing really worth taking pictures of. I spontaneously put on those turquoise earrings I found hidden under all my jewelry and decided tha I have to wear them more!
I got quite a bit of good feed back on the movie post I made and was even told to do a similar post about the TV shows I watch, so I'll get down to that now and prepare it for tomorrow.
I should probably also study some more history, but only after I've taken a nap, I got home at 4 last night... xo

1 comment

  1. You would look good even in a sack Nora ;) R x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)