SUNDAY

Sunday 17 February 2013

my mum dropped this huge edition of the belgium ELLE at my bed yesterday, so I guess that'll be my Sunday's read (along with Lolita - and oops, I should actually be reading something for my french class.. meh)

I feel as unisnpirational as I could possibly feel. It's awful. The weather is luckily starting to unfreeze slowly, but I still can't help it but be bored all the time. I want to wear my leather pants and sunflower pants with ballet flats or sneakers, I want to wear my leather and denim jackets, but it seems like I'm going to have to settle with my winter coat and boots for a little while longer..
In other terms, what do I post on here? I'm almost done with the Berlin posts and I really don't want to have 4 or 5 posts of the same kind in a row, but outfit pictures or anything like that aren't really an option either, since I feel like I've been wearing the same outfits for months! Do you have any requests at all? Photography, vlogs, fashion related posts, ... aynthing, really! I feel like most of my followers are still in their winter sleep, so please, do drop suggestions under this post, I'd really really appreciate it. 
I wish you all a nice Sunday xo

OH, but do listen to this song, I've been playing it on my itunes non stop lately!
 

9 comments

  1. My suggestions would be some kind of make up posts (photos of you trying different kind of looks), recipe posts, outfits that you've worn lately on nights out, blog of the week, movie/tv serie tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristina told everything =)
    You could also talk about books (if you like reading) or post photos you took of things, places, people e etc

    have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be interested in a vlog:) describe a regular day of yours, or somethig about your final year in high school(it's mine too and i'm so afraid!)
    But keep blogging please, i come regularly here:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Recipe posts would be cool if you would take pics of how you do everything.
    Vlogs are always interesting too.
    You could also show us your room! :)
    And night out outfits are also cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could also do the thing "25 facts about me" if kristiana doesn't mind, because i saw it on her blog first.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a vlog would be very nice, unfortunately I don't have any idea as to what you could talk about... outfits you are planning to wear when the weather gets better,maybe?:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. a vlog would be very nice, unfortunately I don't have any idea as to what you could talk about... outfits you are planning to wear when the weather gets better,maybe?:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. a vlog with 25 or 50 facts about you! oh and you could share songs that you like, like you did in this post

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like you to do some party outfits, especially cute dresses. R x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)