MOVIES

Sunday 17 February 2013

One of the suggestions regarding posts I got, was to make a post about movies or tv shows. I decided to show you which 5 movies I like the best (watched all of them between a couple of days up to 2/3 months ago):

SILVER LININGS PLAYBOOK

THE HELP

TWELVE

TANNER HALL

Have you seen any of those movies? And if so, did you like them? If you have any movie suggestions, don't hesitate to share them with me! On my movies-to-watch list right now are the following movies: Tomboy, 10 things I hate about you, Anna Karenina, The Babysitter's Club, ...

PS: I got so much more feeback than I expected, thank you you guys!!

6 comments

  1. I saw Tomboy and it was awesome, I felt like a kid again, it's a real dive int childhood!
    1O things I hate about you was nice and had a hilarious 90's vibe, I'm sure you'll like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Silver Linings Playbook, it was so good. I want to see some of these others, The Help looks so good. I can't believe I haven't seen it yet. 'An Education' is a really good movie if you haven't seen it yet! I really like your post idea about posting about one another's blogs. I love your blog too and I am definitely needing a bit of inspiration for blogging :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Butterfly Effect, the one with Ashton Kutcher <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds perfect :D If you would rather talk off comments, my email is eliza.buzacottspeer@bigpond.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked Anna Karenina, the fabulous dresses and dashing uniforms gave it such a romantic vibe. R x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had seen The Help- It was really good. Although it was about serious theme it had agreat humour :)

    Obligatory watch 10 things I hate about you it's awesome. Heath Ledger and Joseph Gordon Lewitt both are gorgeous <3

    Also some good movies are
    The Breakfast Club
    50/50
    Inception
    500 days of summer
    The art of getting by
    Seeking a friend for the end of the world
    Pitch perfect
    The Horse whisperer
    Perks of being a wallflower
    Death at a funeral (good black britsh humour)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)