Berlin Photodiary

Thursday 16 January 2014

 Breakfast on the first day (I didn't manage to eat it all but maaaan was it good)
 I love the mix of pretty and rough architecture in Berlin
 Carrot coconut soup - need to make this myself!
 Cocktails are always a must when in Berlin
 Falafel and Halloumi plates from a libanese place

 On the Alexanderplatz
 Having tea overlooking Berlin (207 meters up)

I am surprised how few pictures I actually took in Berlin and that most of them are food pictures (okay, not that suprised about that) but here are the few I took! I had a wonderful time and I can't wait to go back, I feel like there's so much more to discover in this city, it's so different from the other capitals I've been to..

1 comment

  1. ohh wenn ich die Bilder sehe will ich direkt wieder zurück nach Berlin :) das Essen sieht super lecker aus!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)