New year, new... shoes!

Thursday 2 January 2014

(from Zara)

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a good start into the new year, I sure had an amazing time with a bunch of friends! I'm still contemplating whether or not I can put some pictures from NYE up on the blog haha...
As I mentioned a couple of days ago, I bought a new pair of boots in Germany last week. I had seen these boots in France already but the price of 80€ kind of put me off buying them, but when I saw them on sale for 60€, I couldn't resist! They're quite 'tough'-looking, which I something I really like as a change in my boots collection. 
My day today will be spent studying, (my exam is on Monday and I do noot feel prepared at all, oops) tidying up a little bit and then I'll go to the cinema to watch Catching Fire with my dad and brother. Talk you you later! xo

2 comments

  1. Love the boots!! They're extremely cool.
    xx spiritsoflove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo I love them! So cool but practical too - I'm a bit of a sensible shoe nerd so all that grip makes me happy haha :) x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)