Tartan and Fur

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Jeans: topshop Jumper: primark coat: h&m divided scarf: urban outfitters shoes: nike bag: zara
Hey guys! I'm so so sorry about the lack of posts over the last couple of days. While in Berlin, I was too busy enjoying my mini Holiday and catching up with a bunch of friends to properly take pictures and update. As well as that, I had to restore my Laptop (again!) today before being able to use it to edit pictures and blog. I'll share a photodiary from Berlin fairly soon but I can't make a Shopping post with my new things yet, as my friend and my suitcase never turned up when we came back to England.. I'm really hoping that it turns up soon as some of my favourite things are in it (including almost everything I'm wearing in the pictures above)

1 comment

  1. Lovely outfit - I love tartan scarves with plain black coats, such a great contrast :) x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)