Rainy

Sunday 19 January 2014

jeans: gina tricot sweater: weekday flats: topshop lipstick: kate moss for p2

When I went sales hunting with my friend on Friday, I finally got the chance to wear my new super bargain aka turtleneck sweater, pairing it with very basic items like good old blue jeans and black brogues. The perfect way to spice up a simple outfit like this is always to put on some lipstick and I planned to wear my tartan scarf as well but then I remembered that I had a scarf attached to my sweater hehehe... 

1 comment

  1. You look very pretty on these pictures :) I usually wear Dr Denims and they haven't broken yet although I think they're quite expensive for what they are. It's a pity I can't find any other comfortable jeans

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)