Sunny Day in Brighton / Outfit

Monday 20 January 2014

jeans: gina tricot top: river island shoes: primark coat: vintage sunglasses: camden lock

Hey guys! I don't actually have a lot of time at the moment, but my friend and I sponanteously decided to go to Brighton yesterday afternoon to soak up some sun and sit on the beach and I used that opportunity to snap some pictures of what I wore. I really like the different kind of outfit pictures that came out, sitting on the beach instead of awkwardly standing around somewhere, haha! I had my first lecture of this term today and I can already feel that I'll have to pull myself together to get back on track, as I feel like I've gotten unbelievably lazy over the last couple of weeks. I'm off to get ready for the gym now, have a nice rest of the day and a good start into the new week! xo

2 comments

  1. Love the outfit and the place the outfits were taken.

    xx spiritsoflove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the besch looks wonderful. and love your coat
    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)