January Inspiration

Sunday 5 January 2014

all pictures can be found on my tumblr

While making these collages with pictures that I've found inspiring or simply liked on tumblr, I thought about how this combination of pictures somehoe reflects what I might be changing in the new year. I don't really believe in New Year's resolution as I would rather just start doing something differently tomorrow than wait around for a new year to start. However, having read Alexa Chung's It recently, I've decided to work on a wardrobe with more staple pieces but also add a couple of statement pieces here or there. As you've probably already noticed, I've been a very big fur and leather (fake if possible) fan the last couple of weeks and I intend to wear items made out of these materials over the next few weeks as well, especially while it is still cold outside. I also want to start wearing lipstick during the day more often, which basically consists of getting over my 'fear' to look over the top during daytime, haha! Something else I want to do this year, which isn't really something I haven't done before, is travel more. I've already got four different destinations on my travel list for this year and I'm hoping to add one or two more! I'm ticking off my first destination on Thursday, when I'm flying to Berlin with a friend, I can't wait!

What's inspiring you this January? Do you have any specific goals you want to achieve?

1 comment

  1. itby alexa was a great book! two of my goals are read more books and learn how to drive

    http://styleriottt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)