Back from Mallorca

Tuesday 12 August 2014


After a week of sunbathing, swimming, complaining about the heat, eating my weight in paella and tapas and drinking more mojitos than ever, I came back from a wonderful week in Mallorca yesterday. I ended up not taking my camera with me - ever - as it was simply too hot to worry about a heavy camera and I spent pretty much every day at another beach. I did, however, take tons of pictures with my phone, so I decided to share some snaps with you.
I'm leaving to Paris/Disneyland/Brittany tomorrow, but I should (hopefully) be having wifi there, so I'll try to blog every now and then. Until then, enjoy the rest of your Tuesday! x

1 comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)