Back from Rotterdam

Friday 1 August 2014

So it looks like my plans to blog during my stay in Rotterdam didn't work out (surprise, surprise...) but I did make an effort and took some pictures here and there during my short holiday and I went shopping quite a lot, so I have a few posts lining up for the next few days. We stayed in the most gorgeous place, so pictures of the apartment my friends and I lived in for 4 days will definitely be uploaded in a post soon. If you haven't seen it on my Instagram yet, then here's a little teaser to how amazing our place was; I'm standing on the balcony on our apartment, on the 16th floor in this picture! Looks awesome, doesn't it? More to come soon.. x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)