Music Favourites

Sunday 17 August 2014

Even though I stayed in Paris for two days, (well, one out of these two days was spent in Disneyland, he he he) I barely ever took my camera with me and didn't take any outfit pictures. However, I arrived in Brittany with my family yesterday and luckily, there's free wifi in out flat! This means that I'll try to update as often as possible the following week. As I don't have many new pictures to share, I thought I'd share some of my favourite tunes now - maybe some of you are travelling somewhere soon as well, and if you're like me, updating your music list is one of the top priorities before leaving on a holiday! Do leave any suggestions for good songs/albums x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)