ROTTERDAM HAUL

Monday 4 August 2014

 Bershka
 ZARA
 Pastel skirt - Bershka
 Striped top: Monki / Black top: New Look
 Skirt: New Look
 River Island
 New Look
 Cropped sweater: Monki
Coat: ZARA

I was pretty surprised by the many different shops that are in Rotterdam - I have to say that it came very close to UK shopping standards, haha! I ended up buying quite a few things, including some pieces that are probably not the most practical to wear in August, but I got a couple of things on sale and who am I to say no to beautiful sale finds? Hopefully, I'll be able to show you at least some of the items in outfit posts soon!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)