Behind the scenes / Bloopers

Thursday 21 August 2014

Whenever I take outfit pictures, (especially when my brother takes them for me) there's always at least one funny/weird picture between the pictures that I edit and post on this blog. I had been thinking about making a post featuring these 'behind the scenes' pictures for a while now but wanted to wait until I've got a handful to make a proper post out of it. Now that I've got a couple of pictures saved in my folder, (yes, I created a folder just for this purpose, haha) I can finally publish the post. How about you other fashion/personal style bloggers out there - is it just me who always ends up with goofy outfit pictures? Do let me know if you liked this post, as I'm certain that I can make these every once in a while!

4 comments

  1. Haha, so fancy! I think that everyone has those kind of pictures.. :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. This, too, happens all the time to me! But I like the right one, the picture when you tried to jump.

    X,
    Lulu
    coquettishbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol i love these! Umm yeah like half of my outfit photos taken are usually of me looking like a dingus. they are fun to go and look at and have a good laugh at lol.

    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post, you should make these once i a while ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)