Our flat in Rotterdam

Saturday 2 August 2014


This will be a quite short post, but I felt the need to show you pictures of the amazing place I stayed at with my friends in Rotterdam. My friend Anna is a self-confessed addict when it comes to the booking.com app but am I happy she is, haha! While browsing through the many hotels, hostels and flats, she came across an agency called Urban Residences located in Rotterdam, and to be completely honest, this flat was pretty much the main reason that we decided to go on a trip to Rotterdam, hah! Our flat was on the 16th floor, (out of a total of 19 floors) so we were really high up and had a fantastic view, especially in the evening when it was pitch dark outside and the city was covered in lights coming from the buildings. We had two spacious bedrooms with a double bed each, a modern kitchen with a Nespresso coffee machine (yes, I feel like this is a very important detail) and a big bathroom with both a shower and a bathtub! If any of you are interested in a trip to Holland, I can definitely recommend having a look at the agency, especially since we paid a remarkably low price, considering how amazing our flat was! 

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)