And she said 'te amo' so does that mean she loves you?

Monday 17 May 2010


My today's outfit wasn't that special, so no pictures of it; simply black skirt & jacket, white top, grey tights & rose scarf.
I still felt like posting, so I decided to just take a pictures of some drawings I made those last days, when I was lying in bed and bored, and jealous of all that nice drawings in my 'poses'-book, haha. I tried to kind of 'copy' them, to get more used to draw more different kinds of positions, I just changed the person it-self.

Today I had free the first two hours, instead of having german, yey!
See you later, well.. hopefully. x

1 comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)