WHAT A CHAOS.

Tuesday 18 May 2010

I decided to make my blog more ordered, make the pictures all the same size, don't use too many different writings(?), etc. At the moment I'm just really tired of 'this' version of my blog, it seems so.. I don't know how to say, it's simply chaotic and not 'pretty' to me, maybe you know what I mean? So I'll change a few things here +try to also blog/write 'ordered', haha :p
Just something I wanted to write here, not that important actually, but yeah :)
Look out for my new layout & stuff!

8 comments

  1. hii :) i saw you're from luxembourg :P (y) me too :D do you speak luxo? nice to find luxembourger :) (this word makes always think about hamburger xD) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, maja ej schwetzen och letzebuergesch :D io, mej errennert daat och emmer un eps z'iessen *_* x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaha nora xD mier sin lecker :D wei kritt een leit dozou sain blog ze kucken?:P <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. well i like it quite a lot!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) wou wunns du dann? dain style ass iwwacool (y) :D ch sinn och sou fashion-addicted :p awer wierklech, dain blog ass mega! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha mercimerci :D ej wunnen zu Bech, bei iechternach, mengen net, daasde daat kenns :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. nää, kennen ch nt :p awer iechternach schonn (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)