I used to be lovedrunk but now I'm hungover

Sunday 30 May 2010

Do you know that, when you have tons of pictures on your camera, you want to post so badly but just don't have time? Well, that's actually my problem :p so, be ready for a couple of posts now ;)
First here:
when I was waiting for Vic to get me, on thursday, I was bored, so I decided to make pictures while I'm jumping, haha. Well, I took them on my own, these are the funny results:





I don't know why I took the bag with me, heh :p

1 comment

  1. Kind of reminds me of those Lacoste commercials. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)