Sunday 2 May 2010

Like I already said, I'm totally addicted of KK! I often find stuff which I've been looking for and which finally is pretty expensive (30€ for jeanshotpants, helloo?), then I go on KK and find awesome stuff for half of the price :D!
Here's some stuff I ordered;

cute dotted skirt, jeanshotpants, black shoes (i'll get them with the black laces) and a blue-white-striped shirt which I can't find a picture from..
and tomorrow my mum's gonna get those pretty sandals I found on friday in ZARA! :D
good night, xx

(i'm sorry, couldn't make the pictures larger)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)