what's going on in my head?

Sunday 30 May 2010

Today's my little brother's birthday! He's turning 12 :D
Yesterday I decided to bake a cake for him, a chocolatecake with smarties in it!
This is what the cake looked like, when it was fresh out of the oven, mmmh.
But of course we had to decorate it :D

we needed: dark chocolate and a lot of decoration stuff!

first we made a chocolatetopping. dark chocolate + butter + a little bit water. I never add sugar, the cake's usually sweet enough.

share the chocolate on the whole cake (omg, this look sooo good *_*)

Decorate it with whatever you can find!

TADDAA :D Doesn't it look awesomeee? I hope it tastes awesome aswell, hihi :)
Enjoy your sunday (school tomorrow..)
xx

3 comments

  1. Great post :D

    Can you follow me and i'll follow you back?:p


    HAVE A NICE DAY XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought in h&m but i bought like in 2008 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. moi j'ai adoré parce que c'était bizarre, et parce qu'ils étaient un des rares pays à chanter dans leur propre langue :b

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)