Saturday 1 May 2010


Yesterday I spent some time on KK again (yes, I'm addicted) and I found a really nice recipe for Cup-cakes. No, not the cute, small ones with icing and everything, I mean cakes in cups! Sounds funny, right? I tried it out and the result is really tasty :D It takes you about 10minutes to do it and it's just a cup full of it :) I think, I should share that recipe with you!

4Soupspoons Flour
4Soupspoons Sugar
3-4Soupspoons Cacao
3Soupspoons Milk
3Soupspoons Oil
1Egg

Throw it all in a big Cup, mix it with a spoon and put the cup in the microwave for about 4minutes :) When the cake 'grows', it's ready!

I also added some smarties :D You can, ofc, make them without cacao, add cinnamon, vanilla sugar or whatever you want!
Enjoy x

5 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)