I LIKE, I LIKE.

Wednesday 19 May 2010




So this was my today's outfit, I managed it to take pictures outside, just before it started raining, heh :p For the ones who're wondering; the red thing with my reflection on it is my mum's car!

Today was a pretty normal day, normal much work, normal schoolstress and normal, funny spanishhour, haha. I always finish school at 14:50 wednesdays, so I went to town to buy a huge packet, because of KK, and I found out that it's 10€ for sending it through europe :O That's like soo expensive!

Check my linklist out(I follow), I added some more blogs! You want to be on my blogroll aswell? Follow, comment & you'll get a link :)
30followers, I love you guys!

1 comment

  1. Love your outfit ! <3 ;D

    lifes-flavor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)