Back it up and do it again

Thursday 4 August 2011

Here are some pictures of Cambridge and our first days:
 St John's College
there were bicycles eeeverywhere - loved it!
our first snack at Starbucks! seriously craving thisss
no comments needed, huh?
 
♥ (hahahahaha at my legs, stupid uploader)
most of their buses had two floors, so cool:D!
first shopping trip!
wearing my new ring (not the cross ring, hehe)

I had a great time last night and tomorrow I'm going out with Lisa and later will sleepover at her place! I'll prepare some posts for you, though :) xo

2 comments

  1. Máš nádherné nohy! a ty prstýnky na poslední fotce jsou krásné :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love England, Starbucks and shopping facilities in the UK! best! =)
    and I craving your swallows scarf =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)