[DIY]

Monday 8 August 2011

 This is one of the few items I bought in Camden Lock. It's from a Second Hand shop and actually a men's t-shirt. (I think) It's a size L, so it really is huge on me who's a XS/small S, but I decided to give it a try and bought it for £10, which is approximately 13€. I love the colours and pattern! 
Of course, I knew that I wasn't going to wear it like that, the sleeves were like 3/4 sleeves for me and I could have easily worn it as a dress! So I grabbed our kitchen scissors, made some measurements here and there and..
.. voilĂ , this is the result! The holes on the sides where the sleeves used to be are huge, but worn with a bandeau underneath, it gives the whole look a special touch. I cropped it a lot, so that it is short, but you can only see my belly when I stretch. I really love the result - it's so colourful, summery.. perfect to be combined with black shorts, jeans or tight skirts!

What do you think, do you like it?

5 comments

  1. post a picture of you wearing it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute, I love how you transformed it! You're right, the colour and the print is too good!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!
    Now I want to see an outfit with it :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)