Today's Outfit

Tuesday 30 August 2011


white top: newlook, jeggings: dr denim, flats: newlook, bag:h&m, cardigan: zara, scarf: newlook

Hey everyone! Yes, today I'm showing you an outfit where I'm wearing my glasses. I have an appointment at the eye doctor's tomorrow, so I'm not allowed to wear my lenses the day before. Today I met up with Lisa in the afternoon and we did nothing worth taking pictures of, because we literally walked around, had a drink or two and caught up on the gossip, haha! Tomorrow I'm gonna see her again and we'll go to the cinema with Jil :) As you can see, my life right now is all about being with friends and enjoying my last days of the holidays - school starts in exactly one week for me! Anyways, you'll here more from me later!

2 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)