Belgium - 3

Monday 29 August 2011


 The ice cream in Newport really is the best ever! And it's soo pretty hehe
 The sunset in Newport
 Victoria and my brother - cute much?
 Victoria and me :)

 On monday the weather was finally good enough to go to the beach, win!



 Some of you wanted to see what my DIY cropped shirt looks like when it's worn, so here's a picture! Even though I don't think it gives it any justice, I'll try to make a better pic the next time that I'm wearing it.
Random outfit I wore during that holiday; shorts: zara girls pullover: topshop

Morning, ehh, good afternoon sweets! Today I did nothing but slept in, downloaded a loot of music and had lunch, so I thought I'll post some pictures from Belgium :) I'm currently uploading the rest of the pics from Belgium, so that I can make posts with them whenever I feel like it and now I'm going to take a shower and get ready to go to Echternach with Kathlyn! See you xo

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)