Neon Pink

Saturday 27 August 2011

Currently wearing: pink shirt from Primark, jeggings from Dr Denim and cardigan from H&M

Hey guys! Quick post before I have to get ready to have dinner with my family. After I'll come back from the dinner, I'm going to Kathlyn's place, (she lives three houses away from me) where we'll watch some movies, because we want to go to some kind of "Tunneldisco" in our town. The entry costs though, so we're only going to have a look at it around 1AM when the entry's free, haha! Afterwards I'll sleep over at her place, so I'm gonna prepare a post for tomorrow :) See you around! xo

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)