Greetings from Belgium!

Thursday 18 August 2011


the beautiful beach at Ostende
my and my brother's dinner tonight - mmmhh

Good news: I found out that I have free wifi in front and even in our house here in belgium, and not only unlimited in front of the reception - win win!
But since I prepared a post for every two days anyways, I doubt that I'll post from my phone.
The weather was amazing the last two days, we spent our time on the beach and in the sea and now my whole back is sunburnt - outch. However, the weather today hasn't been that good, so we went to visit some other city around, bought chocolates, ate ice cream.. summerholiday-like stuff!
That basically is it, just wanted to step by and share some news with you:) oh, and btw, please go on my formspring (I can't figure out how to make a link on my phone, but it's linked in the sidebar) and leave some stuff for me! xo BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)